Re: Cracks, Software Piracy

Ok, is this a thread, or are specifically pointing me out !?! I guess you did not read my original "tome" against the evils of Software Piracy, and WareZ, and how they are detrimental to software development ! I would include that massive missive in this thread, but I do not wish to waste the bandwidth. Yes, WareZ are bad, buying and registering the software is good, end of story! Oh, has anyone tried the new Acid 3.0 ? it's da Bomb ! I am waiting with baited breath with my $99.00 (or $149.00) for when this application is released ! (Yea Sonic Foundry usually gives all the Beta Testers a price break, when the before the software is release publicly.... so watch for it).

----Original Message Follows----
From: Floyd Miller
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Cracks, Software Piracy
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 08:49:56 -0400
It doesn't matter how you justify your use of pirated software.
It is stealing. Stealing from the software company that spent their
time and money developing it. Stealing from those of us who use
it honestly and paid slightly more for it because the manufacturer
has to cover their costs - just like stores include the costs of
recovering from shoplifting in the prices they charge.
This is especially true for small-market products such as music software.
If your going to use stolen property, I suppose that's your
business and your decision. Just don't flaunt it. Dig?