Re: Concertloop

Dear Ivan,

I'm a violinistic looper myself.  I'd love to take a look at your program.
I've been trying to get off my rack and into my laptop for a while now.
There are others of us out there.  Please feel free to be in touch off list
as well if you would like.  And thanks for sharing.  I've heard much about
SAT recently and am very interested in the innovation going on there.
Where
can  I here more about it, and about you?

--
Todd Reynolds

http://www.toddreynolds.com
http://www.ethelcentral.com