Re: RE filters

db wrote:
"anyone use the Electrix Filter Queen and/or Factory? I have a filter queen
and i love her."

I adore my Electrix Filter Factory.   I bought both the Filter Queen and
the
Filter Factory to compare them and then returned the
Filter Queen.  If you've got the dough to afford it, it really rocks,
especially for Live Looping Artists because of it's ability to synd LFO
speeds to midi in/and/or send out LFO 'clock' to midi ready loopers.
try it, you'll like it,      yours,   Rick Walker (loop.pool)