Re: OT Alesis Crash & Burn

seemed to me alesis quit making drum machines around the time the demand
for them dramatically dropped off, I thought switching to the DM series
made sense for most folks.
I suspect the decline in adat sales has more to do with it, there was a
time when it was the ONLY affordable choice and every musician on a
budget wanted one.  I've always had mixed feeling about thier products
but I would hate to see the co disappear they've been a positive force
in the industry, w/o co's like alesis and mackie inovation suffers and
prices rise.

heres to hoping they stay afloat or restructure in a new form

peace,  t