Re: Logic looping ---> Pluggo vs. Spektral Delay?

For what it's worth, as far as I know, a Max/MSP programmer could
whip up a Pluggo to do what Spektral Delay does, but not the other
way around. At least, it is easy to take an MSP object (such as a
delay) that is typically applied to time-domain signals and apply it
to frequency-domain data instead. I am pretty sure that idea is at
the heart of Spektral Delay.