RE: midi rolls & gig stuff

I have one of these Rolls switchers too.  The manuals suck (actually there
IS no real manual).

Anyway, How are you using the 4 switches (not teh effects loops)?  I know
that they are for things like switching amp channels, etc. but are there
any
other interesting uses?

Ever used the Rolls 402 Volume Pedal as a control voltage pedal?  I can't
get mine to work.  I believe it is broken because it won't even work as a
regular old volume pedal!

Alex F/Brain21

Brain21 - www.brain21.net
www.mp3.com/Brain21