EMUSIC Playlist #216

EMUSIC, an electronic, ambient, and space music show, airs each Thursday
at 11:04 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem, PA and 93.9 FM in
Easton, PA and Phillipsburg, NJ.

                    Show #216                    May 10, 2001.

RECAP:
On this show, I continued the month-long focus on the Jodrell Bank Concert
series in the UK.  The feature CD at midnight was a minidisc (from the
mixing
board) of the same concert that comprises the AirSculpture CDR from the Neu
Harmony six CDR set, Concerts at Jodrell Bank.  This minidisc is a copy of
the
Jodrell Bank 2000 disc from the Quark Soup two CD set of AirSculpture
Performances.  The other disc in this set is from their concert at E-Live
in
1999.

I also played the music of Spacecraft to promote their upcoming show at the
next Gathering.

Jodrell Bank
http://wdiyfm.org/emusic/playlists/2001/focus01.html#may
The Gathering       http://wdiyfm.org/emusic/events.html

PLAYLIST:

ARTIST                  TRACK                    ALBUM (label)
======================= ========================
==============================
11:04 pm
VA [Max Richter]        The House of Visual      Sequences No. 25
                         Transference
Spacecraft              Dialogues of Energy      Hummel (Lektronic
Soundscapes)
Steve Roach & Vir Unis  Neurotropic              Blood Machine (GreenHouse)
[īramp]                 Nodular                  Nodular (Manikin)
TUU                     Exile                    One Thousand Years
(Waveform)
Jeff Pearce             Migration of Souls       The Light Beyond (Hypnos)
Jeff Pearce             Across the Infinite Sea  The Light Beyond (Hypnos)

12:00 am
AirSculpture            Moments in Lowell        Quark Soup - Jodrell Bank
(Neu
Harmony)
AirSculpture            Settee                   Quark Soup - Jodrell Bank
(Neu
Harmony)

1:00 am

 * = exerpt
VA = Various Artists (compilation)

NEXT SHOW:
On the next EMUSIC, I'll continue the month-long focus on the Jodrell Bank
concerts in the UK as typified by the six CDR release from Neu Harmony.
The
feature CD at midnight will be the Arcane disc.

I will also play the music of Spacecraft who will appear at the next
Gathering
in Philadelphia on May 19th.