Re: Looping for guitar

Jeff Harmon wrote:

>  I hope someone can help me.....I would like to loop "snippets" of
> guitar from my favorite CD's so that I can more easily hear the parts
> and learn them...how can i do this?..thanks

there are several relatively inexpensive devices out there that do this.
none of them come to mind at the moment, but you could check on harmony
central and i think you'd find something (try a search under *phrase
samplers*...) most of the hardware that gets discussed on this list has
been designed for *creative looping*, and ranges from relatively basic
(but with more capabilities than what you're asking for) to very
complex... stick around, though, and some of our loopiness may rub off
on you :-)

hope that helps

best,
lance g.