EMUSIC Playlist #217

EMUSIC, an electronic, ambient, and space music show, airs each Thursday
at 11:04 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem, PA and 93.9 FM in
Easton, PA and Phillipsburg, NJ.

                    Show #217                    May 17, 2001.

RECAP:
======================= ========================
==============================
On this show, I continued the month-long focus on the Jodrell Bank Concert
series in the UK.  The feature CD at midnight was the Arcane disc from the
Neu Harmony six CDR set, Concerts at Jodrell Bank.

I also played the music of Spacecraft to promote their upcoming show at the
next Gathering.

Jodrell Bank
http://wdiyfm.org/emusic/playlists/2001/focus01.html#may
The Gathering       http://wdiyfm.org/emusic/events.html

PLAYLIST:

ARTIST                  TRACK                    ALBUM (label)
======================= ========================
==============================
11:04 pm
Something Completely    Microwaves               Megakatz (Invisible
Shadows)
  Different
Elektronische Maschine  Vitalo 2001              The Key to Compute (none)
Tranquillity            Well Known Territories   Core (Invisible Shadows)
Spacecraft              Planetary Orbit          Spacecraft (Lektronic
Soundscapes)
Pyramid Peak            First Mission            Fish'n Love (Invisible
Shadows)
AirSculpture            Bock                     Quark Soup - Jodrell Bank
(Neu
Harmony)
Alhedion                Part I                   Kosmische Spuren Eines
Lebens
(Invisible Shadows)

12:00 am
Arcane                  Track 1                  Concerts at Jodrel Bank
(Neu
Harmony)
Arcane                  Track 2                  Concerts at Jodrel Bank
(Neu
Harmony)
Arcane                  Track 3                  Concerts at Jodrel Bank
(Neu
Harmony)

1:00 am

 * = exerpt
VA = Various Artists (compilation)

NEXT SHOW:
======================= ========================
On the next EMUSIC, I'll continue the month-long focus on the Jodrell Bank
concerts in the UK as typified by the six CDR release from Neu Harmony.
The
feature CD at midnight will be the Arcane disc.

I will also play the music of Spacecraft who will appear at the next
Gathering
in Philadelphia on May 19th.

Bill         billfox@fast.net
http://wdiyfm.org/schedule/s_emusic.html