From: Steve Sandberg [mailto:stevesandberg@earthlink.net]
Sent: 22 May 2001 11:58
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: HELP!!!!

Can anyone help?  I have an extremely important solo show at the Knitting Factory tonight in New York.  I've just gotten up -- it's 7 AM -- and my EDP is not working.  When I turn it on, all that happens is "Loop 3" flashes over and over.
Is there any way to reset it?
Also, -- and this is asking a lot -- is there anyne in NYC with an EDP who would lend it or rent it to me for one night?
Thanks . . .