Re: diy racks?

Jon,

   I built myself  a 8 space rack and new speaker cab's,  just kinda
   measured my stuff, and made them by the seat of my pants.
   Found some cheap tolex-like stuff at a cloth store and bought
   some nice spring loaded handles and metal corners from AllParts.com.
   Came out okay for a freshman effort.

   Here's a photo of the cabinets after tolex and before hardware
installation.
   The rack had not yet gotten the tolex treatment...

               http://gisweb.cabq.gov/rig/rig1b.jpg

  Be glad to help  if you want specifics,  but most of the answers lie
  with a tape measure and your tablesaw!

later,
-jas
http://dimbulb.org