Re: Boss Loop Sampler RC 20?

I'm still looking for an LD'er to give the RC-20 a good review, but in the
mean time I have put up a section at the web site about it:

http://www.loopers-delight.com/tools/RC20/boss-rc20.html

That will at least lead you to past discussion about the RC-20 on this list
and some other places, and any other info I could dig up.

It seems to me the Boss RC-20 is more in competition with the line6 DL-4
and the Boomerang, not the repeater or EDP. It certainly isn't intended for
DJ's, since it is a footpedal. Whether that makes it good for
guitarists/bassists/etc vs. the competition I can't say, cause I'm still
waiting for somebody to do that review!

kim