Re: Electrix blow-out

wow.  i don't know whether to be completely stoked (the full size
electrix units for $100 is really stunning) or to be kinda pissed.
what gives?  i paid just under $200 each for my EQ Killer and Filter
Queen.

Electrix....hmmmm....something besides the Repeater on the way?
Nobody has a price drop like that on a company's complete line of
gear without something going on.

As for ya crazy loopers...if you got the cash...looks like now's the
time to jump.  These are some crazy, fun to use products, and the
fullsize units do all kinds of fun midi sync stuff.  At the Repeater
demo at Namm, one of the things i got shown was changing the tempo of
a loop and having all of the delays (mo-fx) and lfo speed (filter
factory) of the connected units drop in sync with the changed loop.
scary.

go for it...me, i'm still staggering from the price tag of my
recently purchased Logic Audio Platinum and the firewire MOTU 828....

won't it be fun when the price on that drops by over 50% when the
next best goodie comes along?

rich