recording of Loop.pooL performance (openining for the Residents)

Lance G. wrote;
"so, did any of this stuff get recorded?

Yes, Thanks for asking,   When I get some time I'll transfer my minidisc
recording onto a  CD and clean it up.    I don't know how to poste audio
files to the web.

    Can anybody help me out?   I'd love to throw a couple of the things
I did at the Residents show onto Loopers Xchange or some other appropriate
site.  Any suggestions and/or advice?   I think I have all the
software necessary for converting anything to anything (specifically, .wav
files to MP3 files).

yours,  Rick Walker (loop.pool)