wow: ALIAS Zone, Lucid Dreams

I've been lisetening to "Lucid Dreams" by ALIAS Zone
after reading about it on this list. This is an
incredible album, beautifully executed and designed.

When I first found Loopers Delight I heard clips from
the second CD comp designed by Loopers Deligh and was
very impressed. Then I checked out a few artists that
left urls.

Maybe this is old news but this is a wonderful primal,
ambient CD. The use of loops are quite interesting (to
keep this on topic). Even the layout of the CD is
excellent. Their url is:

http://www.cybmotion.com/aliaszone

in case you want to check them out. And no, I am not
affilated in any way, just an impressed listener.

Bruce S.