Re: Electrix going out of business?

Hmmmmm- If these products were selling well at all, I can't see why
Electrix would delete the revenue stream, especially now that Repeater is
getting ready to ship after a long painful and probably expensive delay.

My guess would be manufacture of all the Repeater boxes and the attendant
delay in Repeater's shipping (and thus bringing in $) may have temporarily
put the company in a bind.

The sell-off would raise extra cash quickly, though not as much as if
they'd left them at their previous prices. Still, probably worth doing if
you need the cash now, and perhaps Electrix has plans for replacement
products. I certainly hope so, I am in awe of Electrix user interface and
no preset concept. I was less in awe of the inflexible parrallel effx
routing of MoFx, and the filter box that went into "painful speaker
destroying 10 times louder than the previous signal" oscillation at a
resonance setting of about 50%.

Repeater looks to be an absolute beauty, and I've got units on order. I
certainly wish the fine folks at Electrix the best-

Mark