Re: AKASH - GIG ALERT - PRESS RELEASE

Opps...I kinda forgot about that certain "key" info as it is pretty
relevant
stuff and  crucial for people who do wanna show up if they are local & or
near the area.

I'm not the worlds best marketeer by any strech oif the imagination as my
forgetfulness gets the best of me everytime.

But please do forgive me...ahemmmm...The Shubin Theatre is located in
Center
City Philadelphia PA - near The "Bohemian" Shopping Area known as "South
Street".

But we would love to see all of you who can make it present :)

Warm Regards
John Price/AKASH
"Remember To Always Kill Your Expectations"
<A HREF="www.akashmusic.com">www.akashmusic.com</A>