RE: Warning!

Well, I agree with Rich. This isn't the place for crap like that.
Especially lame email jokes that have been around for 5 years like that
wife 1.0 thing. Seriously, you have to be under a rock if you haven't
received that crusty old joke 900 times already. It's as bad as hoax virus
warnings, it keeps coming back again and again and again. please don't
waste list bandwidth and people's time forwarding stuff like that, that is
not an appropriate use of any mailing list. If it got forwarded to you,
then its safe to assume the rest of us already got it a long time ago. We
don't want it again.

kim