the pillow when I fall
he's been everything and all
and now I'm sorry to say

That I needed the money
I wish I'd been sweeter
but I just sold my Jamman
and bought a Repeater

aaroneous

P.S.  Before any of you accuse me of opportunism, please note that I sold
him
for the
exact amount I bought him for, if you count the memory expansion, and for
lot less
than I was offered.  (Thanks, Todd!)  I'm a still a little broken up about
it, but like to
think that he's going to a good home.  Machines have souls, given to them
by
the
love and care of their inventor and the appreciation of their user.  Think
about it next
time you bang your keyboard in frustration, or stomp angrily at your
cranky
LD-4 . . . I
need to get out more . . .