Electrix products at Musician's Friend

Since the availability date of the Warp Factory I have on order at
Musician's Friend changed from 6-10 to 7-15, should I take alternate
measures to obtain a Warp Factory at blowout (or near blowout) prices, or
should I sit tight and wait for the order to come through?  I'm in no
hurry, I just want to take advantage of any breaks I can.

Is Musician's Friend in fact going to receive more stock, or is this just
another Alesis airSynth blow-smoke-up-the-buyer's-butt ploy on their part?

Electrix folks, this one's for you...

Paul Camann