Bass Looping Tour of California!

Hi all,

The wonderful Rick Walker, Michael Manring and Myself are embarking on a
bass looping festival tour of Northern California at
the beginning of next month - it'd be great to see some of you at the
following gigs...

5/7/2001 9pm
The First Berkeley Bass Looping Festival ,
featuring Manring/Walker/Lawson trio,
plus support

TUVA Gallery,
3192 Adeline Street,
Berkeley, CA.

6/7/2001 7pm
The First Sacremento Bass Looping Festival,
featuring Manring/Walker/Lawson trio,
with Max Valentino supporting.

Borders Books & Music
2339 Fair Oaks Boulevard
Sacramento, CA 95825

7/7/2001 8pm
Second Annual Big Sur Looping Festival, featuring Manring/Walker/Lawson
trio,
with Max Valentino supporting.

Henry Miller Library,
Highway One,
Big Sur, CA 93920

8/7/2001 (possible San Fransisco date - watch this space)

9/7/2001 8pm Rick Walker and the Rio Theater Present -

The 2nd Santa Cruz Bass Looping Festival - featuring Me, Michael Manring
and Rick Walker,
with Max Valentino in support.

Rio Theatre
1205 Soquel Ave
Santa Cruz, CA 95062
tel - (831)423-2000

I'll also be at Bass Day LA on the 30th June, and hopefully doing a few
gigs around LA area the week before that (if you have
any suggested venues, e-mail me please!) Those lovely people at Ashdown
Amplification are paying for me to be there... :o)

cheers

Steve
www.steve-lawson.co.uk (more info about the gigs here...)