Re: What the heck is Behringer doing?

>Most producers let produce in China,Taiwan,Indonesia and so on.Full
>assembled or half assembeled.

I have nothing against Taiwan and Indonesia...

China is kinda disturbing to me because at least
some of the work is done with slave labour (I doubt that
they have prisoners putting together circuit boards, though).

But I can't just not buy computers and electronics, it's
what I do.

(I mean, I do a lot of things, and that's one of them.)

>So if you avoid to buy Behringer for such reasons,you
>should also avoid to
>buy products of all this other companies who does it the same.
>At least there will be not left a lot wich you can choose from !

No, I wouldn't avoid Behringer for just that reason, it'd be crazy.

But given also that they do copy other designs, which bothers me
as a programmer and thus an intellectual property worker!
and that their stuff is a little flimsy,
I'll give their products a pass.

        /t

                                  that was fast

.......all legal games of chess