Re: What the heck is Behringer doing?

So, if the ethical aspect of this doesn't bother you how about considering
your own interest in quality equipment?

If you support company A that did the hard work of research, design, and
manufacturing then it is likely that company A will continue to produce
excellent products for years to come.  If you support company B that does
no
research or design then, sure, you get good cheap stuff but company A goes
out of business and company B then has to find another company to rip off.
Cheap stuff with no continuity between products.

-Allan