Re: Simran Gleason, looping with a Vocoder

Stay away from the "Robot" and the "noise" knobs when your not using voice
signals, I've found.  I've had my warp factory in my effects loops of my
Mackie so that I could use any two channels.  It's quite amazing, I must
say,
to have my beats/sequences tweaked by my guitar loop signal (and vise
versa).  Run the output through a Vortex, and you've got one hell of a
trippy
wall of sound.

Mark