improv voice loops

Am new to this list, and am wondering what others use voice as their primary sound source for loop composition and performance (real-time sampling)?

Also, has anyone explored the topic of speech therapy by using equipment such as a Jam Man to provide automatic feedback for self-correction?

I wish more loopers performed here in Orlando. I can't bear to see another singer-songwriter with an acoustic guitar!!

Jehn