Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V01 #301

In a message dated 6/15/01 6:20:59 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Loopers-Delight-d-request@loopers-delight.com writes:

juno7@cfl.rr.com

I do vocal loops,with a jamman,more at Finland at Pori than in Orlando where
I live.I have a CD called "7 ten/eleven 99" which is named for the dates that
I recorded live as I made up the loop based songs.It was at Peaches before
they closed down and now I burn off copies to give to musicians when I think
that they might did it. A lot of people don't get it but others absolutely
love it.drop me a line or stop by and I would be happy to give you a CD. Edwin