Are You a Boy or a Girl

Title: RE: The first LA Loop Fest!!!
By request--
A name change.
Sorry for any confusion.
Microsoft Outlook has only one slot for name under internet accounts so I set it up with Candy's name because this was to be a business account--however, the bulk of my email has been to y'all and so I will change it to my name and change it back if need be for the business occasion.  I guess I could leave it in my name tho because we are supposed to be partners.
TMI, but there ya go.
Gary
PS  I wanna be on the bill at the next one.