Re: Chicago loopers....

I am the MASTER Chicago Looper/Dj / ReMix Arist / Producer ! From the Southside of Chi-Town...... I might just check you guys out, then hit Hangee Uppee's afterward !

----Original Message Follows----
From: Bruce Satinover
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Chicago loopers....
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 10:55:08 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,
just thought I'd check to see if there's any loopers
on this list in the Chicago area?
Also, my band X Space is playing June 23rd at:
The Nervous Center
4612 N. Lincoln Ave.
Chicago, IL
773-728-5010
The show starts 10:00 PM with Miles Tilmann.
X Space includes yours truly on 5 and 6 string
guitars, multiple loopers and synthesizer. Our music
style varies per gig as we improvise exclusively. In
genereal it is somewhere between early 70's electronic
with guitar. We should be starting around 11:15 PM.