electrix stuff and indulge me

mo-fx, filter factory, warp factory all arrived today from "mf".....just to
update thems that ordered way back when.....now what the heck am i going to
do with these 3 boxes, seriously could we setup a side thing to discuss these
tools as well as the forthcoming (?) repeater, i know i may have many
questions.....i would really like to thank whoever gave the heads up about
this deal (i forget who started this thread, sorry).....so i spend a big 299
for this bonannza and my #1 son ian goes and plops down many times that for
an akai mpc2000, ya gots ta luv dat!.....its a gear orgy at the
klobuchars.....so many lights so many buttons.....ahhhhhh.....michael