RE: Spirit's...(OT)

I just got a GU standard 3 weeks ago, to use in lessons, and as a travel
guitar. I will say, Musicyo ships their guitars with no setup at all, I
mean none. You have to spend an hour or so just to get the thing to
play. I still have some work to do to get rid of some of the buzzing,
but it is a cool, cheap guitar that takes up just a little space. The
pickups are kind of weak, and if you were using this as your main
guitar, you should certainly upgrade them. Musicyo is a great thing, as
long as you can either do the setup yourself, or budget in for someone
else to do it. Definitely a groovy lil guitar though.

Dave Eichenberger- guitars.loops.devices
http://www.hazardfactor.com