Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2001 2:44 PM
Subject: RE: LA Loop-Fete info, again?

Best of loops!
You'll be fine
tq

    -----Original Message-----
    From:   Andre LaFosse [SMTP:altruist@altruistmusic.com]
    Sent:   Thursday, June 28, 2001 12:43 PM
    To:     Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

    OK, between Steve's mention of some certain heavy people coming to the
    show and DT's query, I am now officially freaking out to a very high
    degree.  (Certainly be good to see Mr. DT-SC again, however.)

    So much for a low-key casual gig!

    Add to that a last-minute visit from tendinitis and this is going to
    be a very interesting gig indeed.  For those in the audience, you can
    look forward to the added surprise visuals of my life flashing before
    my very eyes during the set.  If I emerge out the other side intact, I
    look forward to hearing from other people as to what exactly I played,
    'cause I sure as hell am not going to remember it myself...

    Gulp,

    --A