Re: OT steinberger guitar question

The master tune thing seems to work the same on both, I've only played a TT
once and don't really remember the mechanism too well but back in the day I
owned a Hohner Steiny licensed guitar with, I guess, the same trem as the
Spirit(?)
This had the master tune knob, it's a great feature, I wish all trems had
something similar.

Martin Shellard