armatronix gig spam

Greetings fellow Loopers!

Perhaps you're looking for something to do the night before the Big Sur
Loop Fest?

I am pleased to announce that armatronix will be playing this Friday
night, July 6th at Sweet Springs Saloon in Los Osos, California,
featuring all-new material from our next release.  The team has been
hitting the used record bins and eBay with unprecedented vigor, and have
gathered together a whole collection of new sounds for your dancing
pleasure and listening enjoyment.  You've never heard armatronix like
this, people!  Wear your Jordans - we'll have an assortment of Fat Laces
available so you can represent the Old School in style while you're
hitting the linoleum.  Showtime is at at 10pm.  Doors at 10am.  $3
cover.  21+ only.  Drink specials all night long.  Designate a driver or
find a floor to sleep on.  Call the armatronix info hotline at (805)
748-4940 with any questions.

For less information, visit http://www.armatronix.com/