Re: burning man loop jam, baybeee

hey there -
i'm down with this plan.
i'll be with a bunch of calarts and opera folk - somewhere behind mudance
village.  don't exactly know where fer shur yet.

any loopers are welcome to stop by the opera diaspora camp (no opera this
year, but there will still be rituals and other activities going on in a
yurt) and who knows what might happen.  the playa is ripe for spinning into
infinity...

eo

--
eric oberthaler