Re: Repeater Question [Feedback]

Dear Folks

Just to clarify:

Feedback is akin to how you would describe 'regeneration' on a
delay unit. It is the proportion of the current track fed in to produce
the next generation of that track.

The feedback level is only aplied during 'recording'.

A track is not adjusted in any way whilst, playing, only whilst
recording.

Hope that helps - and thanks dt for the hint. Interesting...

        Don

|Don Goodeve                                         |
|Brentwood Bay, BC, Canada                           |
| don.goodeve@home.com                               |
'As if you could kill time without injuring eternity'
  (still my favourite H.D.Thoreau quote - after all
   these years...)