Re: mo' EDP Tutorial, pleas!

Andre, Thanks for the info!  I just tried it -works fine.  The ending w/
> "Record."  (Do NOT end this function with "Multiply" a second time.)<
is the tidbit I overlooked initially (I need to read things twice!;-)

Definately opens up a new dimension...

BTW & slightly OT: Yesterday at sunset I rode my fixed (bike) down to
Chapman School in NW Portland to watch the Vaux Swifts LOOP and spiral
their 1000+ group down into the large octagonal chimney for the night.
Whoa!  It's a favorite autumn activity for me - these little birds put
on quite a show, the large swirl a mesmorizing choreography.  I guess
it's a gathering of tribes for them, collecting before migrating south.
They look like swallows, but evidently one difference is that their
wings flap one at a time...one's up while the other is down (a little to
quickly to discern).

David