RE: midi pedals

Speaking of pedals, has anyone heard if the pedal for the new Line 6
Vetta that is coming out, will have programming capability and
functionality like the PMC10?  It sure would be incredible since it has
two pedals and a whole slew of metal buttons that would make a nice all
purpose controller.

Steve