RE: S#!t! HELP! (slightly off-topic midi ?)

Hey guys, thanks for the replies.

I was just about set on the MFC10 until I heard about the slight latency in
the transmission of a midi signal.  I know I can use a TRS pedal (like
Digtitech's FC 300) to take care of record, tap, and play/stop - and use
the
MFC10 to switch tracks, effects, levels, etc.  I'm leaning toward this
because the Rocktron is just so damned expensive.  But I'm concerned about
Repeater controls (such as 'multiply'), which are also time sensitive
functions and are not available on the TRS connection.

In your opinion (or preferably, in your experience...), do you think the
All
Access will resolve this latency issue so that I can consolidate everything
onto one board?  I know that the All Access would mean that I would have to
get a separate pedal for feedback control, but if I can solve
practical/perceptual latency issues with the All Access, I might just have
to go that route.  Has anyone tried using the MFC10 to control a Repeater
yet?

Tim