RE: Looping pads and ambient sounds - VX pocket

I think this would work for some sounds but for ambient sounds that sort
emulate the atmosphere, it needs to be fairly pure.  One thought I had
was to just start a sound like this with a midi pedal like the PMC10
where I send a note for a chord and let it play.  But then I would have
the difficulty of having that sound continually added to the loop with
each pass.

Steve