RE: Using tap tempo on Repeater

Right - can't get it to slow down.  That's exactly my experience.  If
this is a feature as someone suggested, I'd like to get an explanation
of how it works, hopefully from someone at Electrix.  The bottom line on
"features" is that if they feel natural, they're great; if they stand
between me and accomplishing what I want to accomplish, I call it a
bug.  This has that "it's a bug" feel.  And I agree with you, Tim - the
Repeater is GREAT!!!

Elby