Re: Looping pads and ambient sounds / likely repeater correction

THANKS A LOT!!!!!  Have you thought of making some extra cash on the side
by
helping companies like Electrix write their manuals?

Which leads me into the next topic:  Glib and friendly manuals.  I, for
one,
hate them.  Seems to me the Electrix folk seem more interested in being my
friend, than imparting information to me in a succinct manner.  This style
is prevalent in the music tech world.  I talked to a few people about this,
and the consensus was: Get to the point.  Put the marketing people in a
cage
during the manual writing part.  We bought the thing already, don't keep
selling it to us.  Switch to helping us use it to it's fullest potential.
I've got plenty of friendly pals, now I need a clear teacher.  Does this
bug
anyone else on the list?

Mark Sottlaro