RE: a prayer-Kim

my thoughts exactly, john. i would have preferred not to see this topic
come
up... it's bound to be divisive and we're all trying to deal with our
aroused feelings as best we can anyway. however, the time to nip it in the
bud was when it first started. it hasn't come up on the other mailing lists
i'm on (and i haven't started it either). to go after someone who merely
responds to an earlier post is not fair. mark sottilaro even got in not
one,
not two, but three frickin' posts on the tragedy before he chimed in that
it
was best to get back on the music topic. talk about a double standard...

i liked rick's post. logical and reasoned, as they usually are. believe it
or not, i'm not trying to provoke anybody. but i didn't start this thread
either; i'm reacting to it. i'm proud to be an American, but it's hard to
take shit from folks who simply have *no concept* of the real pain and loss
of life that just occurred.

kevin