Re: REPEATER wish list-Kim

The Repeater has them predetermined & programmed.

eg: PC #7=TRACK 1 RECORD SELECT
PC #5=LOOP SELECT UP

That is my whole point.  They are predefined.
On the ART SGE (which is really old), you can go
into the programming & set any PC# to = any midi
controllable parameter.
I would love to see that on the REPEATER.

Then your midi controller (or ART X-15 footpedal)
could have the most useful parameters (user
defined) all in 1 bank.