Re: Importing & Exporting Repeater WAVs

I was able to take Repeater loops and quickly trim the blank parts at the
ends
of the loop, bring them into a sequencer program at the Repeater's BPM and
use
them with out any problem.  I have yet to try it, but I bet I could replace
JUST the part with the audio and bring it back into the Repeater and have
it
work.  How could the Repeater know it was new audio?  Should work.

Mark Sottilaro