Re: Repeater Latency

I'm still working the Repeater into my set up and experimenting with
it. I can tell you the delay of the dry signal through the Repeater
is going to be a pain when it comes to live use because it will cause
an obvious delay. the jamman, for example would, if you got the loop
tight, not cause a delay or a flange sound. the repeater is
definitely delaying the dry signal.

plexus