Loopers in Stock in Sherman Oaks

Howdy--
I was sworn not to spend any money, but I did go to the Sherman Oaks Guitar
Center today--played all the expensive acoustics (had to tune 'em up from
Eb) and ascertained that they had 1 Repeater in stock and 2 RC-20s--also an
EDP!  And so my message of hope today is--looping has arrived in a big way!
And everyone who is reading this (wonder how many folks are filtering me?)
is part of the party!

That being said, I haven't looped in days.  I'm moving back to San Diego
from here next month, so I'll have more room and privacy to make mah kahnd
of nois . . .
Gary