Re: OT:Octave choice

the cheap Dano Octave is just that...cheap.  What do you intend to use it
for?  I have tried a number of ocatvers on bass (what I play), and, in
short, have found you get what you pay for.  The best, again this is for
bass is the EBS Octabass.  But, that is a bit pricey. The DOD might be
fine
for guitar, but the Boss Oc2 would be better.
Or if you wanna spend a little more, I believe Fulltone has a nice one!
Max