midi merging

OK, here's the deal...

I need to merge midi pc/cc from my PC1600x, midi clock
from my EDP, & midi note from a Roland GI-10, so that
all go to the midi input of my JKJ CV-5 Midi/CV
converter.

I also want to merge the EDP's midi clock
& the GI-10's midi note, to go to the midi in of an
Oberheim Drummer.

The best thing I can think of to this point is to use
a Midi Solutions Quadra Merge to connect the 3 midi
outs to the CV-5's in & them use the CV-5's midi thru
to feed the Obie Drummer.

Can anyone here vouch for the Quadra Merge &/or
recommend another device to meet my needs?

Many thanks.

John

=====
John Tidwell