Re: [Bowie-List] avant garde guitarrist to work with David Bowie

----- Original Message -----
From: "James Pokorny" <j.pokorny@worldnet.att.net>

> >Next thing we know, someone will give drum credits to WILT Chamberlain.
>

> No dissing Wilt the Stilt as a drummer!  He could do some mean *rim*
>shots
> ;-)

Not too mention that I think Wilt wouldn't have too many problems with the
"peripheral elements" of being a rock musician (i.e. groupies). I remember
his humble, understated remarks about his exploits with 20,000 basketball
groupies :)

Drummers....they do it with rhythm.

Simon.
http://mp3.com/ulcerate