Re: conceptual art and improvisation/Abstract vs. concrete

I gotta say this is VERY interesting thread.  So good to read about how we
all conceptualize(or don't) our art.
I have a copy of "Silence" on my bedside....re-read passages about three
times a week.  And have for the past 5 years or so!  For some reason, I
always wake up the next morning with a headful o'ideas.....
Max